Top 10 Most Wanted:
Firefly – Zangermarsh Drop
Giant Sewer Rat – Fishing Drop Dalaran Sewers
Crimson Whelpling – Wetlands Zone Drop
Hyacinth Macaw – STV Zone Drop
ANY/ALL HORDE (40 Champion’s Seals) Pets
Raven Lord – Anzu, (H) Sethekk Halls
Winterspring Frostsaber – 20Day Quest Chain (5 more days)
Green Proto-Drake – 3Day Mysterious Egg Hatch
Red Qiraji Battle Tank – AQ40 Zone Drop
Sea Turtle – Fishing Drop Northrend, Ulda, Twilight Highlands, or TolBarad
Updated Feb 15th: My pet collection now stands at 495 (
483) unique pet’s collected with just 41 ( 29) pets missing. For my own notes here’s what I still need to be working on (*new). Anubisath Idol – The last pet I need for [Raiding With Leashes] which rewards Mr. Biggles.
- Bananas – TCG
Baneling – This pet comes with the purchase of the next Starcraft 2 expansion Heart of the Swarm due out in March I believe.
- Crawling Claw – This pet can only be gotten by collecting Tol’vir fragments, archeology.
- Clock’em – Earned by participating in the Brawler’s Guild fights — I haven’ even started this yet.
- Darkmoon Eye – Jeremy Feasel wasn’t kind to me this past Darkmoon Faire, hopefully he’ll be more generous and drop this pet for me next
month– month– month.
- Darkmoon Rabbit – This can only be gotten by killing the darkmoon rabbit which comes out very rarily and only drops a single ‘hare’ for a very lucky roller.
- Deviate Hatchling – The last raptor hatchling I need.
- Dragon Kite – TCG
- Etheareal Soul-Trader – TCG
Eye of the Legion – TCG
- Fetish Shaman –
Fox Kit – Tol Barad Commendations
- Gryphon Hatchling – Blizz Store $25
*Gusting Grimoire – TCG
- Hippogryph Hatchling – TCG
Imperial Moth – My tailor has been slipping and hasn’t been totally devoted to doing her Imperial Silk daily, time to get the whip out!
- Jade Owl – Jewelcrafting, my JC is only at level 87.5 at this point ..
- *Ji-Kun Hatchling –
Lil’ Tarecgosa – epic staff guild achievement
- *Living Sandling –
Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling – Engineering made.
- Mini Diablo – Original Collector’s Edition.
- Mini Thor – Starcraft2 Collectors Edition, kid’s got me the regular edition for my birthday.
- Panda Cub – Original Collector’s Edition.
- Pebble – dailies
- Porqupette – This pet has a chance of being in the Pet Supplies bag won from a successful battle against a tamer.
- Pterrordax Hatchling – Archeology.
- Robot Chicken – TCG
Qiraji Guardling – I’ll have to wait until summer for this guy but hopefully by then it’s all I need for the Kalimdor and World Safari Achievements and the Zookeeper title. Sand Scarab – TCG
- Sapphire Cub – JC
Silithid Hatchling – One of the two pets I still need from the 5.1 wild pets in order to complete the Kalimdor and World Safari Achievements and the Zookeeper title. Singing Cricket – This pet is the reward for the Pro Pet Mob achievement, which is to raise 75 pets to level 25. I’m half-way there… *Snowy Panda – Epic Pet Battle daily
- *Son of Animus –
*Spawn of Gnathus – Gnathus in Townlong Steppes
- Spectral Cub –
- *Spectral Porqupette –
- Spectral Tiger Cub –
*Sunfur Panda – Epic pet battle daily *Sunreaver Micro Senty – Isle of Thunder rare Sumprush Rodent – This pet is only gotten by purchasing a Rodent Crate from the Skywall Quartmaster for 2000 Domination Point Commissions — I’m not even close!
- Thundering Serpent Hatchling – This pet is a guild reward for obtaining a gold medal on all challenge mode dungeons. Yeah, I prolly won’t be seeing this one at all.
- *Tiny Blue Carp – Fishing
- *Tiny Green Carp – Fishing
- *Tiny Red Carp – Fishing
- *Tiny White Carp – Fishing
- Tuskarr Kite – TCG
- Windrider Cub – Blizz Store $25
- Zergling – Original Collector’s Edition.
Flawless Battle Stones come from successfully battling pet tamers and are considered rare. The generic family stones come from battling wild pets and aren’t quite as rare — keep in mind winning against a higher level wild pet gives you a better chance at getting a stone.
Knowing I need a few battle stones for specific pet’s I decided to make a proper list. Here goes:
Wanderer’s Festival Hatchling Sea Pony Swamp Croaker Jubling Emperor Crab
- Emerald Turtle
Giraffe Calf Baby Ape Arctic Fox Kit
- Cheetah Cub
- Feline Familiar
- Sumprush Rodent
Mulgore Hatchling Mr. Wiggles Egbert Creepy Crawly
Emerald Proto-Whelp Infinite Whelpling Nexus Whelpling
Tiny Bog Beast Thundertail Flapper Electrified Razortooth Emerald Shale Hatchling
- Ammen Vale Lashling
- Teldrassil Sproutling
Crow Jade Crane Chick Imperial Moth Snowy Owl
- Gilnean Raven
Flayer Youngling Stunted Yeti Kun-Lia Runt
Oily Slimeling Jade Oozeling Minfernal Arcane Eye
Fluxfire Feline Anodized Robo Cub Cogblade Raptor Tranquil Mechanical Yeti
- De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion
- Mechanical Chicken
Creepy Crate Ghostly Skull Infested Bear Cub Infested Squirrel
- Sen’jin Fetish