I feel like I just posted my week in WoW yesterday not like a week ago. I guess its true time does fly when your having fun!
There’s not any real reason to even talk about raiding this week because besides a few TOMB bosses for achievements I didn’t really raid.
Balance of Power
I did do Nighthold on my shaman for Balance of Power. And Emerald Nightmare on my Death Knight.
Currently my Warlock, Hunter, Priest, Mage, and Druid have completed the Balance of Power quest line for the weapon appearance.
- Monk: Needs to quest in Azuna.
- DH: Needs to do EoA & DHT mythics.
- DK: Needs Emerald Nightmare.
- Rogue, Warrior, & Paladin: Needs to quest in Suramar.
- Shaman: Needs Nighthold.
My druid’s feral weapon hit concordance this week making that all four weapons at 52 or more. I think several others are very very close to finishing their last weapon as well.
A few guildies went with me to LFR mode Siege of Orgrimmar and Throne Of Thunder this week, and I finally completed that ToT set.
We also ran Hellfire Citadel and I got NOTHING I needed, bummers!
I mentioned above that I went into tomb for some achieves this week. It was a raid in progress but I still managed to get two of the three we we’re after.
I also went back to Seige of Orgimmar and picked up the few achieves I was missing.
I started working on this new achievement [Fisherfriend of the Isles] this week. While doing so I picked up a bunch of new toys.
I finished one more class hall mount quest, the paladins [Glowing Reins of the Golden Charger]. Only TWO more left now!!
STILL ON MY TODO LIST
Complete the class hall quest line for all toons. DONE!!
- Complete the class mount quest for my Warrior and DK.
- Complete all the Legion profession quests/dungeons.
- Farm Underbelly Rares for the Rogue and Shaman hidden appearances. Go for my last hidden appearance for my Hunter from Ursoc. Do TOV on my Warrior for the hidden appearance.
- Finish the last
fourTWO Brawlers Guild ranksbosses for rank 8.
- I STILL need to start working on the Chromie Scenario.