Its PATCH DAY wooot and are you excited? I’m excited because we have MORE pet’s to collect — 20 NEW pets to be exact!!
Raiding with Leashes
I posted a quick guide to collecting all 12 new pets from the new Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria a few weeks ago so rather than do that again let me just link it HERE.
It’s too bad we’ll have to wait another month since 8.1.5 drops a full week after DMF ends for this month but next month, you’ll be able to purchase three new pets for 90 Darkmoon Faire prize tickets each.
- Horse Balloon – A non-combat pet made to look like a horse.
- Murloc Balloon – A non-combat pet made to look like a murloc.
- Wolf Balloon – A non-combat pet made to look like a wolf.
Children’s Week this year runs from May 2nd thru the 9th and it’s bringing with it new Boralus and Dazar’Alor based orphan questlines with Beakbert, Scaley, Froglet and Mr. Crabs as reward options.
- Mr. Crabs – Mr. Crabs was victorious in a lengthy brawl amongst nearly a dozen other hermit crabs to claim his current shell.
- Beakbert – Beakbert’s favorite food is a ravenberry.
- Froglet – The skin of a teal frog sometimes shimmers just right in the sunlight, providing excellent camouflage when on the surface of the water.
- Scaley – Saurolisk scales are a surprisingly flexible but durable material that are often used to reinforce or mend things that are broken or worn through.
Make sure you have at least 4 characters at 110 or higher before May if you want ALL the new 8.1.5 Children’s Week pets! Pssssst .. the images used in this post are not mine and are credited to Wowhead.
With these 20 new pets coming soon which one are you looking forward to the most?