I spent all my gold recently on rare pets which for some odd reason have suddenly made a lot of appearances on the auction house or in trade chat. In particular I picked up a Ethereal Soul-Trader for a mere 24k .. like wow! Of course that means now I’m nearly broke haha. I haven’t been doing my regular auctioning because frankly the markets on Llane are either totally saturated or just never bounced back after the server merged with Arygos. I only dabble now as in I only list a handful of cut gems and a couple extra inscription made items — maybe occasionally xmog items.
Since WoD is coming out in little more than two months people will be dumping over stock onto the ah soon. With that in mind I figure now is the time to start buying up low priced mats because people will want to use Mist mats to get there professions as high as possible as soon as possible. Here’s a gold making tip for you, in nearly every expansion the one mat that I tend to flip the most is leather. There just never seems to be near as much leather on the ah as there is ore or herbs.
Do you have any gold making tips you want to share?
[Haxxors - Gold Farming Videos]
With the Molten Core anniversary event coming in November I decided it’s high time to finish collecting all the tier one sets for my toons — because I wanna wear them for this event of course. And with BWL in the same zone I think I’ll also collect the tier two sets I’m still missing while I’m at it. Now solo’n either of these raids is quite easy nowadays but occasionally one might still have issues with Razorgore the first boss of BWL. I found the tips in the video below do work so have a watch and give it a try.
Wow – How to solo Blackwing Lair – Guide
See this as a beginners guide to Warcraft lore. Warcraft has a pretty damn big story behind it and this video tells you the global story from start to finish.
Posted in General
Tagged lore, video
Who are the hottest celebrity chicks who play WoW?
Posted in General
Warlords of Draenor™ Launches on Nov 13, 2014
So did you watch the live stream yesterday? I did and it was exciting! Click here for the re-play.
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Cinematic
Warlords of Draenor™ Collector’s Edition
I have all the previous expansion box sets and I’ll have to get this one as well — I’ve always said WoW gives you OCD.
The Warlords of Draenor Collector’s Edition includes:
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor — Get the full version of Warlords of Draenor on DVD-ROM.
- Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-ray Two-Disc Set — Meet the development team behind the creation of Draenor and its savage warlords. This two-disc set includes over an hour of creators’ commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
- Collector’s Edition Soundtrack — Immerse yourself in the sounds of war with the complete Warlords of Draenor orchestral soundtrack on CD.
- The Art of Warlords of Draenor — Witness the visual evolution of the expansion in this beautifully bound tome of exclusive Warlord of Draenor art. Through 160 pages of concept pieces, finished illustrations, and CG images, you’ll delve into the art team’s vision for a Draenor under siege by the apocalyptic threat of the Iron Horde.
- Blackhand Mouse Pad — Arm yourself with a special-edition mouse pad emblazoned with the deadly warlord Blackhand.
- Epic In-Game Content
- World of Warcraft Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Pet — Descend from the skies on the back of a black-winged Dread Raven mount, a mortal progeny of Anzu. Then devour your prey in your next pet battle with the adorably ferocious Dread Hatchling.
- StarCraft II Portraits — Summon the strength of two deadly Iron Horde war chiefs—Grommash Hellscream and Blackhand—as you take on the Dominion with these two StarCraft II portraits.
- Diablo III Warsong Pennant — Don this battle-worn pennant and channel the rage of the Warsong Clan against the demonic forces of Sanctuary.
- Hearthstone Card Back — Your adventures in Draenor will be the talk of the tavern after outfitting your champion’s deck with this custom card back forged in the fires of Blackrock.
Question of the Day
Are you ready?
My answer .. No. Because I have so many things I’m trying to complete and probably not enough time to do them all. Such as legendary cloaks on all my toons which includes my warrior who is still sitting at level 83 and a monk that I’ve yet to even start leveling. I could finish the warrior quick yes but I only level that one with my grandson whose leveling a death knight. The problem is he hasn’t been around much lately but hey it’s summer ya know kid’s should be out having fun right.
I’d also like to finish the achievement “Going To Need A Bigger Bag” and I might be somewhere around the half-way mark on it. Plus I would like to collect as many of the toys for the toy box as I can beforehand. And I’m still missing a few MOP raid pets that might be even harder to collect later.
AND with the Molten Core anniversary event coming up in November I want to have farmed all my toons tier 1 sets so I can wear it on whatever toon I decide to go on. I’m sure there’s other things on my “To Do List” but that’s all I can think of right this moment.
Another legendary cloak has been claimed, this one by my hunter making my fifth. And with “Gaze of the Black Prince” buff which ends Aug 18 or 19th I have two more toons close on her heals. My pally is still stuck on war games and getting ten people together to do that is such a nuisance!